Friday, December 7, 2007

The Walking Begins...

Well, Summer is not quite "walking" yet but she is at the beginning stages. Her record? 4 steps. But she can climb on anything. The other day I was trying to clean something. I tried to block her off by barricading the area with a large rubbermaid container. Ya right! I turned away for one second and the next thing I knew, she was on top of it! She can scale a flight of stairs like a mountain goat and has tried to climb in the bathtub a few times. The bathtub thing scares the heck out of mom!



Anyway, here are some pics of her standing up. She likes to stand up while holding objects. Somehow I think it helps her balance.


2 comments:

Kim said...

WOO HOO! She's mere moments away from walking.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Look at her standing. I can't wait to see her at Christmas. She will be walking and climbing all over like a little monkey. Love and kisses, Unk Mike and Aunt Ivy.