Monday, February 26, 2007

Farewell to Baby Hair


I think Summer's losing her baby hair. It's looking a little thinner than when she was born. I heard that babies lose their newborn hair, but I have mixed feelings about this. We have become attached to her beautiful, dark baby hair, especially her swirl, but I can't wait to see what her next hair stage will be. Anyway, I got this picture of 'the swirl' to capture the moment. We like to call her swirl 'God's Tornado.'





When we got Buster he had this spot on the top of his head, 'God's Thumb Print.' We said that when God made him He put a thumb print there because Buster is so cute. So when Summer was born and she was so cute God gave her a tornado swirl. I know it's a cheesy story, but a good story to embarrass our daughter when she's a teenager.





1 comment:

AJ said...

I just love that story. I think God bopped Tater on the head (probably for doing something bad), which made his eyes crossed. Or the opposite of crossed - whatever that is called.