Saturday, March 3, 2007

Look What I Can Do?

We have been trying to do lots of tummy time with Summer to help her get ready to be more mobile (and to minimize that baby bald spot on the back of her head.) Today while on her tummy she turned over by herself! I was so excited I cheered very loudly which shocked her since I think she flipped over totally by mistake.








tummytime.......-----------------------------------------> FLIP!!!!!!!!!




She's also beginning to sit up. You can really see her trying to 'find her center', like a little yogi, and use her core ab muscles to hold herself up. And when you hold her on your lap in a standing position she puts weight on her legs. What a strong girl we have!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I were still that flexible. Toe touch with ease ...