Monday, March 26, 2007

Monterey & Carmel

This place calls itself a Coffee Company, and then they have this little
sign by the door claiming they "proudly serve Starbucks coffee." Huh? Whu? Who-huh? That makes me a coffee company becuase I can go buy a bag of beans and brew them. Am I also a rock star since I own a CD? Wanna hear me sing? Didn't think so.
It's not just women's apparel _ it's jazzy! Julia provides the prerequisite
jazz hands.

This struck me odd. This guy/gal has a Honda, with a Honda sticker on the little gas cap door. Oooo.....kayyyyyyy! That is a playa ride for sure.

Doll baby in bunny baby doll clothes, or doll bunny with baby's face plastered on his head, or doll-baby-bunny crazed chimera experiment gone oh so horribly wrong in the lab. It's Carmel...the city without street addresses... anything goes in this madcap hamlet.

Saner times in downtown Carmel, not pronounced like the candy of chewy goodness acclaim, but I digress (as usual).

No comments: