Monday, April 9, 2007

Easter 2007, Harris Style

Summer went for a walk with daddy and Buster
at Memorial park in Cupertino. And she was listening to DJ Micro
on her little fuzzy bear boom box on her stroller.


The flowers in the trees were nice.


She got a little frumpy at times, so I put sunglasses on her head, because it seemed like the right thing to do at the time. Buster is probably thinking "Ummm, Dad? I'm gonna need you to go ahead and come in on Sunday and get a clue. K? Thanks."


Well I had the last laugh on Buster. While I was taking pretty photos of Summer, he wandered a few yards away and promptly fell into the duck pond. Yep, over his head all the way soaked. He smelled pondy and got a bath later, after I finished laughing at him and calling him "duck butt" for about an hour.


Summer got Easter bunnies from Grammy Jennifer and Liz. Here's the proof. And she's wearing a dress Grammy Doris sent her. Pretty darn cute, if you ask me.

No comments: