Thursday, April 19, 2007

Here's What's Up


I haven't been able to post in a while because suddenly we have a baby that hardly naps. She takes one good nap a day when I actually get to take a shower, do some chores and eat. But that's okay we have fun.
Here's another cute Easter picture. Also, below is a picture of Summer in her new (well, previously loved) stroller. Look! She can face outward now. It's so exciting for her because she can watch the world go by as we stroll along. But, as Ron said, we miss seeing her beautiful face when she had the inward facing stroller.


Remember when I said I tried to get a picture of Summer's teeth. Ya, that was impossible but here a pic of me trying. I tried several times. Her teeth are coming in more everyday. That's probably why she hasn't been sleeping. We put a banana up to her lips the other day. She was pleasantly surprised. I think she's going to like food!!




She is getting very good at the whole tummy time thing. We started putting her on her tummy at night because she kept waving her arms and waking herself up. She sleeps much more soundly now and being on her tummy is helping her get better at turning over. She can even turn over in her cradle.


Today we took a hike with Uncle Mike at Big Basin. We saw lots of banana slugs but most of the wild life retreated to their hiding places. It was pretty cold and I'm sure the creatures were wondering what happened to spring. So were we! But we had a great hike. The redwood trees were beautiful and we had some bonding time with Unk!!
-Julia

No comments: