Thursday, September 13, 2007

Back to Blogging

I've been avoiding the computer lately. Well, first I broke it. Ron, the nice guy that he is, says it's not my fault that the computer crashed, but I see the look of terror in his eyes anytime I try to do something technological around the house. It's the same look I have when Ron approaches the campfire that I just built. We call him 'water.'

Now that I'm over my technophobia, I can finally catch up on my blogging and all the milestones Summer has reached in the last two weeks. It's hard to keep up!

As you can see from Ron's last photo blog, we had a wonderful Labor Day holiday and enjoyed our visit with the family. Summer loved having her cousin Sofia around.

First of all, Summer started crawling! Yes our whole world has changed. Anything that we don't want Summer to play with she finds. Forget those boring toys! There are cabinets to open, remote control buttons to push and Buster's water bowl to dump over. To say the least, we have been very busy child proofing the house.



She also does this funny downward dog pose. Sometimes we swear she's going to get up and start walking!

We love hearing the little clicking sound she makes with her tongue when we snap our fingers. I think her Grammy Jennifer taught her that! In fact she's doing a lot of 'talking,' making new sounds all the time. Grandma Doris was quite amused by her chattiness when we went out to dinner. She gabbed for the entire time we were at the restaurant!

She also starting eating crackers and drinking from a straw which is most enjoyable with her 7 teeth. She has 4 on the bottom and three on top.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Way to go, Summer. Embrace your mobility! Create chaos wherever you go!