Sunday, September 23, 2007

Bye Bye Baby Yoga

Summer waves bye-bye now and points to the moon when we ask her, "Where's the moon?" Also, she has outgrown our mommy-baby yoga class. I'm really going to miss it! I remember when she was the yongest baby in the class. No more! She's just too mobile now. No more laying there like a newborn baby blob. She crawls all over the place. It's hardly relaxing. It looks something like this:
Me: Doing pyramid pose.
Summer: Trying to pull up on my leg.
Me: Hoping Summer doesn't fall on her head on the hardwood floor.
Summer: Biting me on the calf.
Me: Saying "Ow Summer. Don't bite mommy."
Ya, not very yogic. She loved her teacher Mara though. Every time Mara would walk by during class, Summer would clap and smile trying to get her attention.

Summer and Mara 9/14/07

Oh well, when one door opens (yada yada yada.......) She's moved on to mommy-baby swimming class and she loves it! What a little fish! She's already putting her head under the water. Her Auntie Junior (Julie) says she has three water signs in her astrological chart. I'm not really a big astrology person but I guess that means she likes water.

No comments: