Monday, January 7, 2008

Gratitude

This is my favorite photo taken from the day of my birthday. It is a picture of my niece Anne with Summer at the beach. It reminds me of how thankful I am to be present in this life. I have a wonderful husband who always takes care of us and makes sure we are safe when he is not with us. He gets us 'all set up' before he leaves for an extended period of time. I have a close family who take care of each other. I have a daughter who teaches me new things about the world and lets me be a mother, I have a dog that gives me the best hugs...yes hugs and I was born and raised in the natural beauty of the Bay Area and am able to spend part of my birthday at the beach. Thank You for the many blessing in my life. Much Gratitude!! -Julia

3 comments:

Amy said...

Amen.

Liz said...

Ah that is so sweet. I love the picture. Thanks for the reminder!

FEMDZ said...

That got me misty! Haven't been here in awhile and I truly enjoyed the reminder of how good life is! Hope you guys are well! Hugs, Erin and Devon