Monday, January 7, 2008

pics for dad. day one.


Ron is at a Multimedia Fellowship at UC Berkeley this week. He asked me to post a picture each day so here you go, hon'. Sorry this first one's not so clear. It's the best I can do today since I can't find our digital camera. This is taken with my cell phone. It's a picture of Buster with his head in Summer's lap. It's a motion shot, which is usually the case when Buster and Summer are involved.
After this shot was taken Summer tried putting her head on Buster's neck to cuddle with him. Poor girl. She has been very cuddly today because she has a fever. When I found her laying down with her head on her Teddy instead of running around like a crazy woman, I new something was not quite right with her. Well it actually started when she wouldn't eat which is usually a sign that she is not feeling well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish I was there. Hugs from Sproul Plaza.

- Ron